ELB welcomes the newest edition to its drill rig range – the TMB25 by tmbhortechnik which is brought to Zimbabwe by Kanu Equipment Zimbabwe. With its Telescopic device and the arrangement of the boom it allows more drill holes from one rig position. It also has a rollover device which allows horizontal drilling.
Kanu Equipment Zimbabwe has availability on a Reconditioned Sakai GW750-2. This 9 Ton machine can match the compaction results of a 25 ton tire roller.
Some of the many benefits include:
- Dynamic kneading action which produces more uniform compaction.
- The super flat tires achieve a much smoother finish compared to rounded pneumatic tires.
- The machine has an All-wheel drive system which allows great manoeuvrability.
- Excellent visibility from the cab
- The lower weight means better fuel consumption
- There is a much better emissions standard when compared to a 25 ton roller which makes this machine more environmentally friendly